Regulations on Reports on Important Events of the Communist Party of China Issued
来源：新华社 Release time: 2019-03-01 09: 55Source : Xinhua News Agency
Xinhua News Agency, February 28. Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China issued the Regulations on the Reporting of Major Events of the Communist Party of China (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations"), and issued notices requiring all regions and departments to seriously implement them.
The notice pointed out that the report request system is an important political discipline, organizational discipline, and work discipline of our party. It is an effective working mechanism for the implementation of democratic centralism. It is determined to maintain the core of General Secretary Xi Jinping's Party Central Committee and the core position of the entire Party. It is of great significance to maintain the authority of the Party Central Committee and centralized and unified leadership, and to ensure the unity and unity of the entire Party and consistent action. The formulation and promulgation of the "Regulations" is conducive to improving the institutionalization, standardization, and scientificity of the reporting of major events.
The notice requires that party organizations at all levels should carefully study the "Regulations" to enable the majority of party members and cadres to accurately grasp the significance, basic principles, main contents, and work requirements of major reports and reports, and to strengthen their consciousness of thinking and action. Leading cadres at all levels must earnestly assume political responsibilities, and ensure that their localities and departments strictly follow the subjects, matters, procedures and methods stipulated in the Regulations, and do a good job of requesting reports. The central government departments and party groups (party committees) of the central state organs shall take the lead in implementing the Regulations, effectively strengthen the work of requesting reports from the Party Central Committee, and in accordance with the requirements of the Regulations, strengthen the guidance for the reporting and reporting work in this system and in this field. It is necessary to strengthen the supervision and inspection of the implementation of the "Regulations" to ensure that the provisions are implemented in good faith.
The full text of the "Regulations on Reports of Major Events of the Communist Party of China" is as follows.
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In order to strengthen and standardize the reporting of major events, strictly clarify the party's political discipline, organizational discipline, and work discipline, and ensure that the entire party and the country are obedient to the Party Central Committee and decrees, and in accordance with the Constitution of the Communist Party of China and "Several Guidelines for Political Life" and other inter-party laws and regulations have formulated these regulations.
Article 2 The reporting of major issues is guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era. He insists on and strengthens the party's overall leadership, insists that the party manages the party, administers the party rigorously, implements democratic centralism, and resolutely safeguards General Secretary Xi Jinping The core of the Party Central Committee and the core status of the entire Party, resolutely maintain the authority of the Party Central Committee and centralized and unified leadership, ensure the unity and unity of the entire Party and consistent action, and ensure that the Party always oversees the overall situation and coordinates all parties.
Article 3 These regulations apply to activities of lower-level party organizations to higher-level party organizations, and party members and leading cadres requesting party organizations to report major matters.
Significant matters referred to in these Regulations refer to important matters and situations that are beyond the scope of the party organization, party members, and leading cadres, or that are within their scope of authority, but have a wide-ranging and wide-ranging influence, including the implementation and implementation of Party Central Committee decisions and arrangements With the party organization at a higher level, it is important to determine and lead economic and social development affairs, and implement the party's overall and strict responsibilities. Party members fulfill their obligations, exercise their rights, and lead cadres to exercise power and assume important responsibilities and important matters.
The “instructions” referred to in these Regulations refer to lower-level party organizations to higher-level party organizations, and party members and leading cadres request instructions or approval from the party organizations for major matters; the so-called reports refer to lower-level party organizations to higher-level party organizations, and party members and leading cadres report to Party organizations report important events and situations.
Article 4 The following principles shall be followed in the reporting of major matters:
(1) Adhere to political orientation. Establish the "four consciousnesses", implement the "four obediences", take the request report as an important political discipline and political rules, and implement the political requirements to the entire process and all aspects of the report request.
(2) Adhere to clear powers and responsibilities. Keep in mind that the authorization is limited, the request must be requested, and the report must be reported; also keep in mind the responsibility of keeping the soil, the responsible must be responsible, and the responsible must be responsible.
(3) Adhere to objective truth. Fully and truthfully request report work, reflect the situation, analyze problems, make suggestions, report both good news and worry, report both achievements and reports, report results and report the process.
(4) Adhere to norms and order. Implement the requirements of administering the party in accordance with regulations, and carry out the reporting of major matters in strict accordance with the main body, scope, procedures and methods stipulated in the party constitution and party regulations.
Article 5 Party organizations in various regions and departments bear the main responsibility for reporting on major matters. Party organizations are mainly responsible for the comrades, and are responsible for reporting.
The General Office of the Central Committee is responsible for accepting major issues of reporting to the Party Central Committee, and coordinating, coordinating, and supervising the guidance of all regions and departments to the Party Central Committee's request for reporting. The general office (office) of the local party committee is responsible for accepting major matters for reporting to the party committee at the corresponding level, and coordinating, coordinating, and supervising and guiding the request for reporting in the region.
Chapter II Party Organization Requests Report Subject
Article 6 Requests for reports from party organizations shall generally be conducted in the name of organizations, and reports shall be requested from higher-level party organizations that have the responsibility of leadership or supervision and guidance. Under special circumstances, a report may be requested on behalf of the party organization in the name of the responsible comrade of the party organization.
Requests for reports shall be carried out step by step, and generally shall not be requested. In special cases, you can directly request reports from higher-level party organizations in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 7 A unit party organization that accepts dual leadership shall, based on the nature and content of the matter, request a report from the party organization that has the primary leadership role, and copy it to another party organization at a higher level. Under special circumstances, it is not necessary to copy to another superior party organization.
Article 8 The party organization of a unit that accepts centralized leadership and management must obey the leader of the party organization that has approved its establishment, request reports from it, and request reports from the party leadership and management unit according to relevant regulations.
Article 9 Unit party organizations that receive centralized guidance, coordination, or supervision, and report requests to higher-level party organizations should generally be copied to unit party organizations that have the responsibility for guidance, coordination, or supervision.
Unit party organizations that have the responsibility of guiding, coordinating or supervising should coordinate the request and report work of the party organizations in the regions, fields, industries, and systems in charge, and centralize the report and reporting of the overall situation of the party organizations to their superiors and the completion of the lead matters.
Article 10 For major matters involving cross-regional, cross-domain, cross-industry, and cross-system, relevant party organizations shall jointly request reports from party organizations at higher levels. The joint request report should clearly lead the party organization.
Where party and government organs request a joint report, the higher-level party and government organs should generally be listed as the object of the report.
Article 11 In accordance with the rules and regulations of the party, the party's decision-making and coordinating body and the party's working organs can accept reports from subordinate party organizations and deal with them within the scope of their functions and powers.
The main responsible comrades of the party organization can accept reports from lower-level party organizations on overall work or certain aspects of work; the relevant responsible comrades can accept reports from lower-level party organizations on work in the field of charge, or they can be entrusted by the main organization Comprehensive work accepts reports from subordinate party organizations.
Chapter III Matters Requesting Reports from Party Organizations
Article 12 Major policies and policies concerning the overall situation of the work of the party and the state, major principles and issues in economic, political, cultural, social, ecological civilization and party building, national security, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, overseas Chinese, diplomacy, national defense, military, etc. The Central Committee's centralized and unified management of matters and other major matters that can only be led and decided by the Party Central Committee must be reported to the Party Central Committee for instructions.
Article 13 Party organizations shall request the following to higher-level party organizations:
(1) To implement the important situations and problems in the decision-making and deployment of the party's central committee and the decisions of higher-level party organizations, the need to make adjustments to policy measures, and the special difficulties that need to be supported to solve;
(2) Major reform measures, major legislative matters, major system changes, major project advancements, major emergencies, major institutional adjustments, appointment and removal of key cadres, important commendation and rewards, major disciplinary violations, and complex and sensitive case handling;
(3) clearly stipulating important meetings, important activities, important documents, etc. that require instructions;
(4) the caliber of propaganda and reporting of major events and important policies, the overall problems and difficult problems in news propaganda and ideological work;
(5) Introducing major innovation measures, especially when encountering new situations and problems, which are not clearly stipulated, and which require prior trials, or where innovation measures may conflict with existing regulations and require authorization to be implemented;
(6) Matters that fall within the scope of its own power but involve significant or particularly sensitive matters;
(7) There are major differences of opinion when major decisions are made;
(8) Major issues that require overall coordination and promotion by party organizations at higher levels in cross-regional, cross-domain, cross-industry, and cross-system work;
(9) Adjust the scope of communication of the documents of the higher party organization and the spirit of the meeting, and use the unspoken speeches, audiovisual materials, etc. of the responsible comrades of the higher party organization;
(10) Other major matters that should be requested.
The following matters do not need to be instructed by higher-level party organizations: daily work that falls within the scope of their own authority; those that have been clearly approved by the higher-level party organizations on related issues; matters that can be reported afterwards, etc.
Article 14 Party organizations shall report the following matters to their party organizations:
(1) Study and implement Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, make overall plans to promote the "five-in-one" overall layout and coordinate the advancement of the "four comprehensive" strategic layout;
(2) The implementation of important meetings, important documents, and important decision-making arrangements of the Party Central Committee and higher-level party organizations; important instructions issued by General Secretary Xi Jinping's instructions on the implementation; and higher-level party organizations responsible for the study and handling of matters assigned by comrades;
(3) Strengthening party building and fulfilling the responsibilities of strictly governing the party, including centralized study and education activities, ideological work, adjustment of party organization settings and affiliation relations, democratic life meetings, building of party style and clean government, implementation of the spirit of the eight central regulations, Party members and cadres directly contact the masses, inspect and rectify, and discover major violations of discipline and laws;
(4) Comprehensive work summary and plan;
(5) Development of major special work;
(6) Responses to major sensitive events, emergencies and mass incidents;
(7) important situations and major public opinions in economic and social development;
(8) Experiences, practices, and suggestions in the work of the region, department, and unit that have a greater scope for promotion;
(9) Other major matters that should be reported.
The following matters do not need to be reported to higher-level party organizations: specific affairs of work; statements and situations that have no substantial content.
Article 15 Party organizations shall report the following matters to higher-level party organizations in accordance with relevant regulations:
(1) regulations and normative documents within the party;
(2) division of labor among members of the leadership team;
(3) appointment and removal of relevant cadres;
(4) Resignation, dismissal or automatic termination of the duties of members of the party committee and alternate members;
(5) Other major matters that should be reported.
Article 16. The central decision-making and coordinating bodies, the central departments, and the party groups (party committees) of relevant central state organs shall put forward clear requirements and strengthen work guidance for specific matters in the fields, industries, and systems that request reports.
The higher-level party organization should proceed from reality and make a request for the merging and integration of similar issues with similar themes and related contents in the lower-level party organization's request report, so that the request report should be streamlined and pragmatic.
Article 17 The party organization shall, in accordance with the scope and content of the report-requesting matters specified in these Regulations, and in accordance with the requirements of its superiors and its own reality, formulate a list of report-requesting matters.
Chapter IV Procedures for Requests from Party Organizations
Article 18 Reports on requests for major events shall generally be collectively studied or approved by the party's leadership team, and shall be issued or made by the main responsible comrades. When necessary, it should be reported in advance to the responsible party comrade in charge of the higher party organization for consent.
Where two or more party organizations jointly request a report, they shall submit the report after reaching consensus. If no consensus is reached, the relevant situation shall be explained.
Article 19 If a major party organization requests a major matter, it must do so in advance to give the higher party organization sufficient time for research and judgment and decision-making. In case of emergency, if the request is too late to be dealt with on the spot, it shall perform its duties in accordance with regulations and perform due diligence, and conduct a follow-up request report in a timely manner.
Periodic reports are carried out at the prescribed time. The special reports should be carried out in a timely manner in accordance with the progress of the work. The special reports that study and implement the spirit of important meetings and documents organized by higher-level party organizations should focus on reflecting the results of implementation and should not be blind. Major matters assigned by higher-level party organizations shall be reported in accordance with the time limit. Sudden major incidents shall be reported in a timely manner, and follow-up reporting shall be done in accordance with the development and disposal of the incident.
Article 20: Requests shall state the request and relevant reasons. The submission of the request shall be made on a case-by-case basis and shall not be included in the non-request document such as a report.
For major matters requested by lower-level party organizations, if a party organization that accepts a request from a higher-level party organization in its name, it should carefully study and responsibly make suggestions for handling it.
Article 21 After receiving a request from a higher-level party organization, the general department generally submits the proposed opinions to the responsible comrades of the party organization for approval in accordance with regulations.
Requests jointly submitted by party and government organs shall be handled by the higher-level party organizations.
Article 22: Party organizations at higher levels should handle urgent requests for acceptance as soon as possible. If there is a clear time limit, the application shall be completed within the prescribed time limit. If there are special circumstances that cannot be completed within the prescribed time limit, it shall take the initiative to explain the situation to the party organization at a lower level.
Article 23 The reply to the request shall generally insist on who to ask for the reply, and the party organization that accepts the request under special circumstances may authorize the relevant department of the party organization to reply on its behalf.
Article 24 The report shall have substantive content and reference value, which will help the party organization at a higher level to understand the situation, make scientific decisions, and try to stay empty, appraise the skills, and engage in formalism. The report should be concise and simple. The comprehensive report submitted to the Party Central Committee is generally within 5,000 words, and the special report is generally within 3,000 words. The situation is complex and it is necessary to report the details of the report in an attachment.
Article 25 After receiving a report from a higher-level party organization, the comprehensive department shall report it to the responsible comrades of the party organization according to the needs of the work. Comprehensive departments may submit reports with the same theme and similar content in a centralized manner, or submit the summary after forming a comprehensive material.
If the responsible comrade of the party organization gives instructions to the report, the comprehensive department shall handle it in accordance with the requirements in a timely manner.
Article 26. Party organizations at higher levels shall strengthen the comprehensive analysis and use of reports. The typical experiences and practices that are valuable for promotion can be propagated through appropriate forms; common problems should be paid attention to and researched and resolved; and valuable opinions and suggestions should be carefully studied and promoted for improvement.
Article 27 Where there is a situation in which the report of a major event is requested to report, which may affect the fair handling, relevant personnel shall withdraw.
Chapter V Report Forms of Party Organizations
Article 28 Party organizations shall make oral or written request reports based on the type of major events and the degree of urgency.
Article 29 Where the report of a major event request is appropriate and convenient, oral methods may be adopted. If the situation is urgent or the handling of major matters is still in the preliminary stage of preparation, the report may be requested orally and supplemented in writing later.
Article 30 The oral instruction report shall be conducted by telephone, face-to-face, or conference as appropriate. If the content is relatively simple or the situation is urgent, you can use the call method; if the content is more complex or the situation is sensitive and special, you can use the face-to-face method; if the content is more formal or involves more subjects, you can use the meeting method.
The oral request report shall keep records and materials to ensure that it is well documented.
Article 31 Request reports for non-emergency situations and major issues that are at a relatively mature stage or that are not suitable for easy handling shall be in writing.
Article 32 The written report shall adopt formal reports, information, and briefings as appropriate. Information focuses on reporting major emergencies, issues, phenomena and situations that need attention, and should be timely, efficient, authoritative and accurate. The briefing focuses on reporting on a brief summary of work in one area.
The party organization should make good use of the written report method, insist on "not one report but two reports," and generally cannot use multiple reports on the same content. Where a higher-level party organization explicitly requires a formal report, it may not be replaced by other means.
Article 33 Party organizations may use telephones, documents, faxes, telegrams, internet and other carriers to carry out report requests. Matters related to secrets shall be implemented in accordance with relevant confidentiality regulations.
Grass-roots party organizations can be more flexible, convenient, and effective in carrying out requests for reports.
Chapter VI Requests from Party Members and Leading Cadres
Article 34 Party members shall, in general, request instructions from their party organizations to report major matters. Leading cadres should generally report to their party organizations on important work.
Party members and leading cadres request instructions from party organizations to report relevant personal matters and follow the relevant regulations.
Article 35 Party members shall ask the party organizations for the following matters:
(1) engaging in important issues in the work assigned by the party organization;
(2) to express opinions or make decisions on behalf of the party organization;
(3) Foreign-related work exchange activities that require instructions in accordance with regulations;
(4) transferring the organizational relationship of the party;
(5) Other matters that should be referred to the party organization.
Article 36 Party members shall report the following matters to party organizations:
(1) Implementing the resolutions of the party organization and fulfilling the tasks assigned by the party organization;
(2) opinions and suggestions on party work and leading cadres;
(3) Finding clues about party members and leading cadres' violations of discipline and laws;
(4) mobile outings;
(5) Other matters that should be reported to the party organization.
Article 37 Leading cadres shall ask the party organization for the following matters:
(1) Major matters beyond the scope of its own authority, which should be decided by the party organization or the party organization at a higher level;
(2) Issues and situations that are within their own purview but are of major importance;
(3) expressing important external opinions on behalf of the party organization;
(4) Unable to perform duties or leave the place of work for some reason;
(5) Other matters that should be referred to the party organization.
Article 38 Leading cadres shall report the following matters to the party organization:
(1) Study and implement Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, and implement the important situations and problems in the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the decisions of the Party organizations;
(2) Abide by political disciplines and rules, resolutely maintain the core of General Secretary Xi Jinping's Party Central Committee and the core status of the entire Party, and resolutely maintain the Party Central authority and centralized and unified leadership;
(3) Adhere to democratic centralism, promote democracy within the party, exercise power properly, and participate in collective leadership;
(4) Participation in the democratic life meeting of the leading group and the organization of the living meeting of the party branch (party group);
(5) fulfilling the responsibility of governing the party and the party, strengthening the work of building a clean and honest government, anti-corruption work, and compliance with clean discipline;
(6) Major decision-making mistakes or mishandling of emergencies, major problems found in disciplinary inspections, inspections and audits, and violations of disciplines and laws;
(7) Major diseases that may affect the normal performance of duties;
(8) Other matters that should be reported to the party organization.
Article 39 Party members and leading cadres shall make oral and written request reports in accordance with regulations. The party organization shall promptly handle the matters requested by the party members and leading cadres, and may, when necessary, study and handle the matters reported.
Chapter VII Supervision and Accountability
Article 40 Party organizations shall incorporate the development of the reporting of major matters into the reporting of important party organizations.
Article 41 The party organization shall establish and improve an inspection mechanism for the reporting of major matters and request reports, and include the implementation of the report request system into the scope of daily supervision and inspections.
Article 42 The party organization shall regard the reporting of major matters as an important part of fulfilling the party ’s political responsibility for strict and strict governance, and shall evaluate and evaluate the party organization at the lower level and its main responsible comrades. The assessment and evaluation may be combined with the inspection and assessment of the responsibility system for party style and clean government construction, and the assessment of party building work, and the results shall be reported in an appropriate manner.
Article 43 Establish and improve an error correction mechanism. For major issues such as inappropriate subjects, inaccurate content, irregular procedures, and unreasonable methods in the reporting of major events, the higher-level party organization shall promptly remind and correct the situation. Reflected in the assessment report.
Article 44 The system of investigating the responsibility for reporting reports on major events shall be implemented. In any of the following circumstances, the party organizations and party members, leading cadres and staff members shall be held accountable in accordance with the rules and regulations. Those suspected of breaking the law shall be subject to relevant laws and regulations. deal with:
(1) Violating political disciplines and rules and arbitrarily deciding on major matters that should be decided by the party's central committee without prejudice to the party's central authority and centralized and unified leadership;
(2) Insufficient performance of leadership responsibilities, inadequate attention to non-deployment of reports on major issues, and inadequate work development;
(3) In violation of the principle of organization, the request is not requested, and the report is not reported;
(4) lack of responsibility, shirk blame, submit contradictions, and act negatively;
(5) Engaging in formalism and bureaucracy, where the contents of the request report are inaccurate and the information is inaccurate, causing serious consequences;
(6) Violating work requirements and failing to request reports in accordance with prescribed procedures and methods, causing serious consequences;
(7) Other situations in which responsibility should be investigated.
Chapter VIII Supplementary Provisions
Article 45 Party committees (party committees) of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, various decision-making coordinating bodies of the central government, various departments of the central government, and ministries and commissions of the central state organs shall work closely to formulate specific implementation measures.
Article 46 The Central Military Commission may, in accordance with these regulations, formulate relevant regulations in the light of the actual situation of the Chinese People ’s Liberation Army and the Chinese People ’s Armed Police Force.
Article 47 The interpretation of these regulations rests with the Central Office.
Article 48 These Regulations shall become effective on January 31, 2019.
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the candidates for the examinations in the illegal studies major desperately want to reform in the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what basis?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China in Guiyang
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about Guizhou's advantages
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral Heights Can't Tolerate Betrayal and Abandonment (Bell)-Seeing Beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "free-fly"? Impossible, not in this life
- "May 4th" Essay Collection Exhibition
- Attention to the "7 · 23" landslide in Guizhou Shuicheng
- Guizhou's 2019 Poverty Alleviation Campaign
- [Column] Guiyang City Poverty Alleviation "July 1" Commendation Conference
- National Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation Week 2019
- Coming to the Internet · Theoretical New Realm