Regulations of the CPC Central Committee on the Selection and Appointment of Party and Government Leading Cadres
来源：新华社 Release time: 2019-03-18 09: 55Source : Xinhua News Agency
Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, March 17th. Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China issued the revised Regulations on the Selection and Appointment of Party and Government Leading Cadres (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations on Appointment of Cadres"), and issued a notice requesting that all regions and departments carefully follow the actual situation. carried out.
The notice pointed out that since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping as the core has clearly put forward standards for good cadres in the new period, further strengthening the role of party leadership and gatekeepers, improving the system of selecting and employing people, Morality, competence, style, integrity and integrity, resolutely correct the atmosphere of selection and employment, and promote significant results and major changes in the selection and employment. In order to thoroughly implement Xi Jinping's ideology of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era and the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Party, comprehensively implement the general requirements for party building in the new era and the party's organizational line in the new era, and better adhere to and implement the principle of party management of cadres, The Regulations on Appointment of Cadres was revised.
The notice emphasized that the "Regulations on Appointment of Cadres" is an important intra-party statute and the basic principle for the selection and appointment of cadres. The Regulations on Appointment of Cadres revised and promulgated in 2014 played a very important role. The revised "Regulations on Appointment of Cadres" adheres to and strengthens the party's overall leadership, insists on putting political standards first, insists on precise and scientific selection of personnel, insists on strict requirements throughout, and has absorbed our party since the 18th CPC National Congress. The practical results of exploration and selection in the selection and employment work are linked to the relevant new policies and regulations introduced in recent years, responding to some new situations and issues in the work of cadres, and further promoting the institutionalization, standardization and scientificization of cadre selection and appointment work. It is of great significance to select and employ people, build a team of high-quality professional cadres who are loyal and clean, and provide a strong organizational guarantee for the smooth development of the socialist cause with Chinese characteristics in the new era.
The notice requires that party committees (groups) at all levels should conscientiously study and publicize and strictly implement the "Regulations on Appointment of Cadres," and earnestly implement the principle of doing things in accordance with the principles, the system, and the procedures, and fully perform the main responsibility of selecting and employing people. It is necessary to implement the principle of the party's management of cadres, effectively strengthen the party organization's leadership and control role, and ensure the correct direction of the work of selecting and employing people. It is necessary to highlight political standards, promote cadres who have reused the "four consciousnesses", strengthened the "four self-confidences", resolutely implemented the "two safeguards", and fully implemented the party's theory and line policies. We must adhere to the cause of the cause, broaden the horizon of employment, inspire and act, and vigorously select cadres who have the courage to take responsibility, have the courage to act, be good at doing things, and have outstanding performance. It is necessary to implement strict requirements, strengthen audit checks, strengthen disciplinary supervision, and resolutely rectify unhealthy practices in the selection and employment of personnel. It is necessary to improve the relevant supporting systems, and build a sound system of cadre quality training, governing knowledge, selection and appointment, strict management, and positive incentives, and promote the formation of a comprehensive, scientific, standardized, effective, and simple system of selecting and employing personnel. It is necessary to earnestly strengthen the supervision and inspection of the implementation, strictly investigate the responsibilities, and further enhance the authority and enforcement of the Regulations on the Appointment of Cadres. The important situations and suggestions in the implementation of the "Regulations on the Appointment of Cadres" in various regions and departments must be reported to the Party Central Committee in a timely manner.
The "Regulations on the Selection and Appointment of Party and Government Leading Cadres" is as follows.
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In order to uphold and strengthen the party's overall leadership, thoroughly implement the party's organizational line and cadre work guidelines and policies in the new era, and implement the party's requirements to administer the party and administer the party rigorously, especially cadres, and adhere to the new era. Standards for cadres, establishment of a scientific and standardized system for the selection and appointment of party and government leading cadres, formation of an effective and easy-to-use selection mechanism for outstanding talents, and promotion of a revolutionary, younger, more knowledgeable, professional cadre team A banner that holds high the great banner of socialism with Chinese characteristics, guided by Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," the scientific concept of development, and Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics. Professionalize the party and government leading cadres to ensure the full implementation of the party's basic theory, basic line, and basic strategy and the smooth development of the socialist cause with Chinese characteristics in the new era. In accordance with the internal regulations of the Communist Party of China and other relevant laws of the country, Regulations.
Article 2. The selection and appointment of party and government leaders must adhere to the following principles:
(1) Cadres in charge of the Party;
(2) Having both morality and talents, taking morality as the first priority, being a man of all merits;
(3) The career is suitable, the personnel are suitable, and the personnel are suitable;
(4) fairness and decent, pay attention to actual performance, recognized by the masses;
(5) democratic centralism;
(6) Act according to law and regulations.
Article 3. The selection and appointment of party and government leading cadres must put political standards first, in line with building the leadership team to adhere to the party's basic theory, basic line, and basic strategy, serve the people wholeheartedly, and have the cause of promoting socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era. The ability to develop, the requirements of a reasonably structured, united and strong leadership collective.
Establish a focus on grassroots and practical guidance, and vigorously select cadres who have the courage to take responsibility, have the courage to take charge, be good at acting, and have outstanding performance.
Focus on finding and training outstanding young cadres, and make good use of cadres of all ages.
Make overall plans for the training and selection of female cadres, minority cadres, and non-party cadres.
Adjustments should be made to leading cadres who are not suitable for the current post, so that leading cadres can move up and down.
Article 4 These Regulations apply to the selection and appointment of members of the CPC Central Committee, the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, the State Council, the CPPCC, and the Central Disciplinary Inspection Commission as members of the leadership department, or personnel within the organs who hold leadership positions. Leading members of the People's Procuratorate (excluding full-time positions) and internal institutions who hold leadership positions; party members at or above the county level, party committees, people's congresses, governments, CPPCC, disciplinary commissions, courts, procuratorates, and their leading members or agencies Personnel with leadership positions in internal institutions; personnel with leadership positions in internal agencies listed above.
The selection and appointment of persons who are leaders of group organizations, party committees above the county level, government agencies directly under the government, and their internal institutions as leaders in accordance with the Civil Service Law shall be implemented with reference to these regulations.
The above-mentioned organs and units shall select and appoint non-CCP party leaders and refer to these regulations for implementation.
When selecting and appointing party and government leading cadres in ethnic regional autonomous areas, if there are other provisions in laws, regulations and policies, such provisions shall prevail.
Article 5 The provisions of these Regulations apply to party and government leadership positions elected and removed according to law within the scope listed in Article 4 of these Regulations. The election and appointment and removal according to law shall be conducted in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and regulations. .
Article 6 The party committee (party group) and its organization (personnel) department perform the selection and appointment of party and government leading cadres in accordance with the cadre management authority, effectively play the role of gatekeeper, and are responsible for the organization and implementation of these regulations.
Chapter II Selection and Appointment Conditions
Article 7 Leading cadres of the party and government must be firm in conviction, serve the people, be diligent and pragmatic, dare to assume responsibility, be honest and honest, and have the following basic conditions:
(I) Consciously adhere to the guidance of Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," the scientific development concept, and Xi Jinping's socialist thought with Chinese characteristics in the new era. Solve practical problems, insist on learning, politics, and integrity, firmly establish political awareness, overall situation awareness, core awareness, awareness of alignment, resolutely maintain the core position of General Secretary Xi Jinping, resolutely maintain the authority of the Party Central Committee and centralized and unified leadership, and be conscious in thought It is highly consistent with the Party Central Committee in political actions and can withstand various storms;
(2) With the strong ideals of communism and the firm conviction of socialism with Chinese characteristics, firm road self-confidence, theoretical self-confidence, institutional self-confidence, and cultural self-confidence, resolutely implement the party's theory and line policies and policies, commit to reform and opening up, and dedicate to modernization. Hard work in the construction of socialism, establishing a correct view of political achievements, and making achievements that can stand the test of practice, people, and history;
(3) Persisting in emancipating the mind, seeking truth from facts, advancing with the times, seeking truth and being pragmatic, and earnestly investigating and researching, we can combine the party's guidelines and policies with the actual situation of the local departments and departments, carry out work effectively, and implement the requirements of "three stricts and three realities" , Take the initiative to act, really work hard, tell the truth, do practical things, and seek practical results;
(4) Have a strong sense of revolutionary cause, political responsibility and historical mission, have a spirit of struggle and skills, have practical experience, and have the organizational ability, cultural level, and professional qualities for competent leadership;
(5) Correctly exercise the powers granted by the people, adhere to principles, dare to grasp and manage, act according to law, lead by example, be hard and simple, be frugal and thrifty, adhere to the party's mass line, keep close contact with the masses, and consciously accept criticism and supervision from the party and the masses, and strengthen Moral cultivation, stressing party spirit, character and example, leading the practice of core values of socialism, integrity in politics, integrity, self-cultivation, integrity in the family, self-respect, self-examination, self-reliance, opposition to formalism, bureaucracy, and enjoyment And extravagance, and oppose any abuse of power and personal gain;
(6) Adhere to and maintain the party's democratic centralism, have a democratic style, have an overall view, and be good at uniting comrades, including unity and work with comrades who have different opinions.
Article 8 Anyone who is promoted to the leadership of a party or government shall possess the following basic qualifications:
(1) A person who is promoted to the leadership position at the county level should have at least five years of working experience and more than two years of work experience at the grassroots level.
(2) Those who are promoted to leadership positions at or above the county level should generally have experience in two or more positions at the next level.
(3) Those who are promoted to leadership positions at or above the county level and who are promoted by deputy posts to a full-time position shall work in a deputy post for more than two years; those who are promoted to a higher-level deputy position by a lower-ranked position shall work in a lower-ranked position for more than three years.
(4) Generally, they should have a college degree or above, and leaders at the department or bureau level should generally have a college degree or above.
(5) It shall be trained by the party school (administrative college), cadre college, or other training institutions recognized by the organization (personnel) department, and the training time shall meet the relevant requirements of cadre education and training. If it is true that due to special circumstances, the training requirements have not been met before the promotion, the training should be completed within one year after the promotion.
(6) Physical conditions for performing duties normally.
(7) Meet the qualification requirements stipulated by relevant laws. Those who are promoted to the leadership positions of the party should also meet the party age requirements stipulated in the Constitution of the Communist Party of China.
Civil servants at the ranks holding leadership positions shall be implemented in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 9 Leading cadres of the party and government shall be promoted step by step. Cadres who are particularly excellent or have special work needs may break through the qualification requirements or be promoted to leadership positions.
Extraordinarily outstanding cadres who have been promoted must have strong political abilities, outstanding moral qualities, high public recognition, and meet one of the following conditions: to stand the test at a critical moment or to undertake urgent and dangerous tasks, make outstanding contributions, and make a significant contribution; Areas or units with difficult conditions, complex environments, and poor foundations have outstanding work performance; they have performed their duties in other positions, and their work performance is particularly significant.
Cadres who have been promoted because of their special needs should meet one of the following situations: those who need leadership structure or have special requirements for leadership positions; those with more specialized posts or important special jobs are urgently needed; those in hard and remote areas and poor areas need to be introduced urgently .
Promoting cadres in a special way must be strictly controlled. The basic conditions stipulated in Article 7 of these Regulations and the qualification requirements stipulated in Article 8, Paragraph 7, Item 7 shall not be exceeded. If the probationary period is not expired or the promotion is less than one year, no promotion shall be made. Do not continue to break the standard in terms of service. You must not be promoted beyond two levels.
Article 10 Broaden the horizon and channels for selection. Party and government leaders can be selected and appointed from party and government agencies, and they can also be selected and appointed from other party and government agencies. Pay attention to finding and selecting companies, institutions of higher learning, research institutes, and social organizations. . Members of the local party and government leadership team should pay attention to selecting from among cadres and leaders of state-owned enterprises and institutions who have held party and government leadership positions in counties (cities, districts, flags) and townships (towns, streets).
Chapter III Analysis, Judgment and Motion
Article 11 The organization (personnel) department should deepen the daily understanding of cadres, adhere to the knowledge of cadres, and devote their efforts to understanding cadres in an all-round, multi-angle, and close-range manner. According to the daily understanding of the situation, a comprehensive analysis and judgement of the leadership team and leading cadres is provided to provide a basis and reference for the party committee (party group) to select and employ people.
Article 12 The party committee (party group) or organization (personnel) department shall, based on the needs of the work and the actual situation of the construction of the leadership team, combine the comprehensive analysis of the research and judgement situation, and put forward the opinions on starting the selection and appointment of cadres.
Article 13 The organization (personnel) department comprehensively recommends that the parties concerned understand the situation in peacetime, conduct motion analysis on the leadership team and leading cadres, and make preliminary recommendations on the positions, conditions, scope, methods, procedures, and intentions of candidates. .
Individuals who recommend leading cadres to party organizations must responsibly write and sign recommendation materials.
Article 14 The organization (personnel) department will report the preliminary recommendations to the main leading members of the party committee (party group), improve the preliminary recommendations, communicate and prepare within a certain range, and form a work plan.
The candidates for the motion are strictly controlled, and related matters can be checked in advance according to the needs of the work. (Continue to version 2) (Continue to version 1)
Article 15 In the process of judgement and motion, according to the needs of work and the actual situation, if it is really necessary, open selection and competition for employment can be used as a way to generate candidates. Leadership positions are vacant and there are no suitable candidates for the department or department in the region, especially those who need to be supplemented with scarce professional talents or cadres with a configuration structure, can be selected through public selection. Leadership positions are vacant, and there are a large number of qualified people in this unit and system And those who need to be better than the selection can be selected through competition. Public selection and competitive employment are generally applicable to deputy leadership positions.
Open selection and competition should be based on the characteristics of the post, adhere to organizational checkpoints, highlight political quality, professionalism, work performance and consistent performance, and avoid simply taking people by points and votes.
If the qualification requirements for open selection and competitive job placement exceed the regulations, they shall be reported to the higher-level organization (personnel) department for approval in advance.
Chapter 4 Democratic Recommendation
Article 16 The selection and appointment of party and government leaders must be democratically recommended. Democratic recommendations include talk survey recommendations and conference recommendations. Recommendation results serve as an important reference for selection and appointment and are valid for one year.
Article 17 Leadership changes, democratic recommendations are recommended in accordance with the full set of positions; individual promotion or further use can be directed recommendation according to the proposed position, or non-directional recommendation based on the specific situation of the proposed position; further use , You can take the way of listening to opinions, in which the main post can also refer to individual promotion for democratic recommendation.
Article 18 When a local leadership team changes, democratic recommendations should go through the following procedures:
(1) Conducting research and recommendation of conversations, providing the interviewees with relevant materials such as outlines, policy changes, and cadre lists in advance, and making relevant requirements to improve the quality of conversations;
(2) Comprehensively consider the status of the interview, research and recommendation, candidate conditions, post requirements, team structure, etc. After communication with the party committee at the corresponding level, the superior party committee or organizational department will study and recommend the reference candidates for the meeting, and the reference candidates shall be submitted in a margin;
(3) Holding a recommendation meeting, chaired by the party committee at the corresponding level, the inspection team will explain the relevant policies for the new term, introduce the situation of reference candidates, put forward relevant requirements, and organize the completion of the recommendation form;
(4) Comprehensive analysis of democratic recommendations;
(5) Report to the party committee or organization department at a higher level on democratic recommendation.
Article 19 The local leadership team changes, and it is recommended that the following people participate in the talks and surveys:
(1) members of the party committee;
(2) Leading members of the NPC Standing Committee, the government, and the CPPCC;
(3) Leading members of the Discipline Inspection Commission;
(4) Main leading members of the courts and procuratorates;
(5) The main leading members of the party committee work department, government work department, and group organizations;
(6) Main leading members of party committees and governments at the next lower level;
(7) Other persons who need to participate can be determined based on the principles of knowledge, relevance and representativeness.
To recommend candidates for leadership members of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, the government, and the CPPCC, there should be representatives of democratic parties, leading members of the Federation of Industry and Commerce, and non-party representatives.
The persons recommended for attending the meeting are determined with reference to the above-mentioned scope and can be adjusted appropriately.
Article 20 In the case of individual promotion or further use that requires democratic recommendation, the procedure of democratic recommendation may be referred to the provisions of Article 18 of these Regulations; if necessary, a conference recommendation may be made first, followed by a conversation research recommendation. If you conduct a conversation and research recommendation first, you can propose a reference candidate for the conference recommendation. The reference candidate should be submitted in a margin. If the number of units is small, and the range of recommenders to participate in the meeting is basically the same as the range of recommenders for interviews and surveys, and the recommendations for talks and surveys are concentrated, according to the actual situation, it is no longer necessary to recommend meetings.
According to the needs of the work, before the democratic recommendation, the recommended positions, conditions, scope, and candidates who meet the requirements and conditions of the posts can be communicated within the area where the candidates are located or within the leadership of the unit.
Article 21 In the case of individual promotion or further use that requires democratic recommendation, personnel participating in democratic recommendation generally follow the following scope:
(1) The democratic recommendation of the members of the local party and government leadership team shall be implemented in accordance with the provisions of Article 19 of these Regulations and may be adjusted appropriately.
(2) Candidates for the leadership of democratically recommended working departments are recommended for interviews and investigations, recommended by leading members of their own departments, those with internal institutions holding major leadership positions, leading members of direct units, and others who need to participate; according to the actual situation, the system can also be absorbed Main leading members of subordinate units participated. The range of people recommended for attending the meeting can be adjusted appropriately.
(3) The democratic recommendation of candidates for leadership positions in internal institutions can be determined with reference to the scope listed in the preceding paragraph, or it can be conducted within the scope of internal institutions.
Article 22 Candidates for individual special needs of party committees, governments, and their work departments may be recommended by the party committee (party group) or organization (personnel) department and submitted to the higher-level organization (personnel) department for inspection.
Chapter V Investigation
Article 23 To determine the inspection target, we should comprehensively consider democratic recommendations and daily understanding, comprehensive analysis and judgement, and job matching according to job needs and cadres' ethics and conditions, and conduct in-depth analysis and comparison of best practices to prevent the recommendation votes from being equated with Election votes, simply pick people by recommendation.
Article 24 Any one of the following circumstances shall not be listed as the object of inspection:
(1) Violating political disciplines and political rules;
(2) The people's recognition is not high;
(3) The results of the annual assessment in the previous year are below the level of basic competence;
(4) There are non-organized behaviors such as running officials and canvassing;
(5) Except for special post needs, the spouse has moved outside the country (territory), or there is no spouse but the children have moved outside the country (territory);
(6) It is not used or affected by the expiration due to the influence of commandments, organizational treatment, or party discipline and government affairs;
(7) It is not suitable for promotion or further use for other reasons.
Article 25 When the local leadership team changes, the Party committee secretary and deputy secretary at the corresponding level, the standing committee members in charge of the organization, and the discipline inspection and supervision, etc., prepare the candidates for the inspection according to the feedback from the organizational department of the Party committee at a higher level. Put forward a suggested list of inspection objects, and determine the inspection objects after communicating with the higher-level party committee organization department. The inspection targets of the party and government leaders who are to be newly recruited should be made public within a certain range.
Individual promotion or further use, according to the management authority of the cadre, the party committee (party group) or higher-level organization (personnel) department study to determine the object of inspection.
The inspection target should generally be more than the number of proposed positions, and if the opinions are concentrated during the promotion or further use, the inspection target may be determined in equal amounts.
Article 26 Strict inspections shall be conducted by the organization (personnel) department on the identified inspection objects.
The inspection of dual management cadres is organized and implemented by the responsible party, and will be carried out in conjunction with the coordinator according to the needs of the work.
Article 27 To examine the candidates for appointment to party and government leadership positions, it is necessary to comprehensively examine their moral, ability, diligence, performance, and integrity, and strictly control political, moral, and abilities according to the conditions for selecting and appointing cadres and the requirements of different leadership positions. Off, style off, integrity off.
Highlight political standards, focus on understanding the study of political theory, and in-depth investigation of political loyalty, political determination, political responsibility, political ability, and political self-discipline.
In-depth investigation of moral character, strengthen the investigation of performance outside working hours, pay attention to understanding the social morality, professional ethics, family virtues, personal morality and other aspects.
Strengthen professional literacy inspections and gain in-depth understanding of professional knowledge, professional ability, professional style, and professional spirit.
Focus on the performance of the work, focus on the implementation of the party ’s central government ’s major decision-making arrangements, promote the overall layout of the “Five in One” and coordinate the advancement of the “Four Comprehensive” strategic layout, gain a deep understanding of fulfilling job responsibilities, implementing new development concepts, and promoting high-quality development Actual results. Members of the local party and government leadership team should take economic construction, political construction, cultural construction, social construction, ecological civilization construction, and party construction as an important part of the inspection and evaluation to prevent the performance of work from being evaluated solely at the rate of economic growth. Leading cadres of the party and government work departments should take fulfillment of party building responsibilities, formulate and implement policies, promote reform and innovation, create a good development environment, provide high-quality public services, and maintain social fairness and justice as important contents of the inspection and evaluation.
Strengthen style inspections and gain a deep understanding of serving the people, seeking truth and being pragmatic, diligent and dedicated, courageous and responsible, observing the spirit of the eight regulations of the central government, and opposing formalism, bureaucracy, hedonism, and extravagance.
Strengthen the investigation of the integrity of the government, thoroughly understand the compliance with relevant regulations on integrity and self-discipline, maintain noble sentiment and health interest, be cautious, uphold public rights, be honest and honest, do not seek personal gain, and strictly require relatives and surrounding staff.
According to the actual needs, different levels and different positions are targeted for inspections. Differentiated inspections are carried out. For candidates of the party and government, they adhere to higher standards and stricter requirements, highlight the political direction, control the overall situation, and carry out team inspections. .
Article 28 When inspecting candidates for appointment to party and government leadership positions, sufficient inspection time shall be ensured and the following procedures shall be passed:
(1) to formulate an inspection work plan;
(2) Soliciting opinions on the communication of the inspection work plan with the main reporting members of the reporting unit or the party's party committee (party group) of the inspection unit;
(3) issuing notices of cadre inspections within a certain range by appropriate means according to the different conditions of the inspection targets;
(4) Adopting individual interviews, issuing opinions, democratic evaluations, field visits, consulting cadres' personnel files and work materials, etc., to gain a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the situation, conduct special surveys and extended investigations as needed, and pay attention to understanding the life circle of the object of inspection , Social circle situation;
(5) Interview with the participants to further understand their political stance, ideological quality, value orientation, insights, adaptability, personality characteristics, psychological qualities, etc., as well as shortcomings and deficiencies, identify and confirm related issues, and deepen the Study and judge
(6) Comprehensively analyze the inspection situation, compare with the consistent performance of the inspection object, confirm each other, and make a comprehensive and accurate evaluation of the inspection object;
(7) to report to the inspection target reporting unit or the main leading member of the party committee (party group) of the unit where the inspection unit is located and exchange opinions;
(8) The study group made suggestions on the appointment of personnel, reported to the organization (personnel) department that sent the study group, and the organization (personnel) department collectively proposed the appointment proposal, and reported it to the party committee (party group) at the same level.
The procedures for inspecting candidates for leadership positions in the internal institutions may be appropriately simplified according to the actual situation.
Article 29 The scope of individual interviews and opinions solicited when investigating the proposed candidates for members of the local party and government leadership team is generally:
(1) Leading members of the Party Committee and the government, the main leading members of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, the CPPCC, the Commission for Discipline Inspection, the court, and the procuratorate;
(2) Leaders of the unit where the inspection object is located;
(3) The main leading members of the relevant working departments of the unit where the inspection object is located, or the personnel in the internal institutions holding the main leadership positions, and the main leading members of the direct units;
(4) Other relevant personnel.
Article 30 The scope of individual interviews and opinions solicited by members of the inspection team's leadership team is generally:
(1) Relevant leading members of the higher-level leadership organs of the inspection target;
(2) Leaders of the unit where the inspection object is located;
(3) The personnel in the unit where the inspection object is located have the main leadership positions and the main leadership members of the direct units;
(4) Other relevant personnel.
The scope of individual interviews and opinions solicitation will be implemented in accordance with the regulations listed above.
Article 31 When inspecting candidates for appointment to party and government leadership positions, they shall listen to the opinions of the organization (personnel) department, disciplinary inspection and supervision organization, and party organization of the organization where the inspection object is located. If necessary, they may listen to inspection and inspection agencies, audit institutions, and other relevant departments. opinion.
The organization (personnel) department must strictly review the personnel files of the cadres to be inspected, check individual reports on relevant matters, listen to the opinions of the disciplinary inspection and supervision authorities on the party's work style and clean government, and verify specific and traceable letters and visits reports that reflect the clues to the problems. The inspection objects that need to be audited for economic responsibility shall be audited in accordance with relevant regulations in advance.
The reporting unit of the inspection target or the party committee (party group) of the unit to which the inspection object belongs must submit concluding opinions on the integrity and self-discipline of the inspection target and be signed by the secretary of the party committee (party group) and the secretary of the disciplinary committee (leader of the discipline inspection and supervision group). The prospective candidates of the leadership positions set up within the organs shall also be issued by the relevant party organizations and disciplinary inspection and supervision institutions with conclusive opinions on the integrity and self-discipline.
Article 32 When inspecting candidates for appointment to party and government leadership positions, written inspection materials must be formed and inspection document files must be established. For those who have already held posts, the inspection materials are included in my personnel files. The inspection materials must be realistic, and the evaluation should be comprehensive, accurate and objective, and reflect the situation of the inspection objects with specific examples, including the following:
(1) the main performances in morals, ability, diligence, performance, and integrity, as well as the main strengths and behavior characteristics;
(2) major shortcomings and deficiencies;
(3) Democratic recommendations, democratic evaluations, and inspections of conversations;
(4) Conclusions on reviewing the personnel files of cadres, checking reports on individual matters, listening to the opinions of the disciplinary inspection and supervision organs, and checking reports of letters and visits.
Article 33 The party committee (party group) or organization (personnel) department selects highly qualified personnel to form an inspection team, which consists of two or more members. The head of the inspection team shall be a person with good ideological and political quality, rich working experience, and familiar with the work of cadres.
Implement a responsibility system for cadre inspections. The inspection team must adhere to the principles, be impartial and upright, reflect in depth and meticulousness, truthfully reflect the inspection situation and opinions, be responsible for the inspection materials, and perform the duties of selecting and appointing ethics supervisors.
Chapter 6 Discussing Decisions
Article 34 The candidates for the post of party and government leaders shall be discussed among the relevant leading members of the Party Committee (Party Group), the Standing Committee of the National People ’s Congress, the government, and the CPPCC according to the different positions and candidates before the decision is discussed or reported Brewing.
Candidates for the leadership of the working department shall seek the opinions of the superiors in charge.
Candidates who are not candidates for the Communist Party of China should seek the opinions of the United Front Department of the Party Committee and the democratic parties, the main leading members of the Federation of Industry and Commerce, and non-party representatives.
For the appointment and removal of cadres with dual management, the supervisory party shall solicit the opinions of the co-administrators in advance to prepare. Solicitation of opinions is generally made in writing. If the coordinator fails to respond within one month from the date of receiving the opinion of the supervisor, it shall be deemed as consent. In the event of disagreement between the two parties, the appointment and removal of the main office shall be coordinated with the organizational department of the superior party committee, and the appointment and removal of the secondary office shall be determined by the supervisor.
Article 35 When selecting and appointing party and government leading cadres, the party committee (party group) shall make a collective discussion and make a decision on appointment or removal in accordance with the cadre management authority, or decide to make recommendations and nominations. If it is under the management of a higher-level party committee (party group), the party committee (party group) at the same level may propose selection and appointment.
Prior to discussion and decision on the candidates to be promoted, they must be reported to the superior organization (personnel) department for approval. Those who are promoted beyond the ranks or who are listed as unqualified candidates without democratic recommendation shall report before the inspection and may only proceed after approval.
Article 36 The proposed candidates and recommended candidates of the municipal (prefecture, state, alliance), county (city, district, banner) party committees and government leaders shall be nominated and recommended by the standing committee of a higher party committee and submitted to the plenary by secret ballot. ; During the intersessional period, the Standing Committee of the Party Committee makes a decision, and the members of the Party Committee should be consulted before making a decision.
Article 37 Any one of the following situations shall not be submitted to the meeting for discussion:
(1) failing to make democratic recommendations and inspections in accordance with regulations;
(2) The party committee (party group) of the unit where the candidate is to be elected has not made conclusive opinions on the situation of integrity and self-discipline, or the disciplinary inspection and supervision organ has not given feedback, or the disciplinary inspection and supervision organ has different opinions;
(3) The report on personal matters has not been checked or the suspicion has not been found after checking;
(4) The clue report with specific clues and traceability has not been investigated clearly;
(5) The identities, ages, working years, party ages, academic qualifications, and experiences in the personnel files of cadres have not been found out;
(6) if major problems have been found during inspections and audits, and no conclusion has been reached;
(7) Matters concerning appointment and removal of cadres who have not reported to their superiors in accordance with regulations or have not given their approval after the report;
(8) It is not suitable to submit to the meeting for other reasons.
Article 38 When a party committee (party group) discusses and decides on the appointment and removal of cadres, more than two-thirds of the members must attend the meeting, and ensure that members participating in the meeting have enough time to listen to the briefing and fully express their opinions. Participants should express their clear opinions on agreement, disagreement or postponement on matters concerning appointment and removal. The main responsible person of the party committee (party group) should make a final statement. On the basis of full discussion, voting shall be carried out by means of oral voting, hands-up voting or secret ballot. When there are major differences of opinion, voting is postponed.
The decision of the party committee (party group) regarding the appointment and removal of cadres that requires reconsideration shall be carried out with the consent of more than half of the members of the party committee (party group).
Article 39 The discussion and decision on the appointment and removal of cadres by the party committee (party group) shall be conducted in accordance with the following procedures:
(1) Leading members of the Party committee (party group) in charge of the organization (personnel) work or the head of the organization (personnel) department, one by one, introduce the recommendation, inspection and reasons for appointment and removal of candidates for leadership positions, which involves special promotion and other requirements in accordance with requirements Selection and appointment related work items reported to the superior organization (personnel) department in advance shall explain the specific reasons and the situation of soliciting opinions from the superior organization (personnel) department;
(2) Full discussions among participants
(3) A decision shall be made with a majority of the members of the party committee (party group) attending the meeting.
Article 40 The cadres who are to be promoted who need to be submitted to the higher-level party committee (party group) for approval must submit a request from the party committee (party group) and attach the cadre appointment and removal approval form, cadre inspection materials, personal cadre personnel files, and party committee (party group) meeting minutes and discussion Records, democratic recommendations, and more. The superior organization (personnel) department shall strictly review the submitted materials.
The cadres who need to report to the superior for record shall promptly file with the organization (personnel) department in accordance with regulations.
Chapter VII Posting
Article 41 The party and government leadership positions are subject to the electoral system and the appointment system, and some highly specialized leadership positions may be subject to the appointment system.
Article 42 The system of public announcements for party and government leading cadres shall be implemented.
Those who are promoted to leadership positions below the agency or bureau level shall be publicized within a certain range after the Party Committee (Party Group) discusses the decision and issues a notice of appointment, except for special posts and candidates who have been publicized during the general inspection. The content of the publicity shall be true and accurate and convenient for supervision, and the specific circumstances and reasons of the exception shall also be explained if the promotion is exceptional. The publicity period shall be no less than five working days. If the announcement results do not affect the appointment, go through the appointment procedures.
Article 43 The system of probation period for party and government leading cadres shall be implemented.
Those who are promoted to the following non-elected leadership positions at the department or bureau level have a probation period of one year:
(1) Deputy positions of the Party Committee, the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, the government, the CPPCC working department, and leadership positions of internal institutions;
(2) Leadership positions in the agencies and dispatched agencies of the Discipline Inspection and Supervision Commission;
(3) Leadership positions appointed by non-state organs of the courts and procuratorates according to law.
After the probation period expires, those who are qualified for the current post after the assessment are officially appointed; those who are not qualified are dismissed from the trial post, and generally work is arranged according to the previous rank or post level.
Article 44 The system of post appointments shall be implemented. For the cadres who decide to appoint, a special person designated by the party committee (party group) will talk to me, affirm their achievements, point out deficiencies, raise requirements and require attention.
For cadres who have been promoted and who have been selected through open selection and competition for posts, the party committee (party group) should also appoint someone to conduct a conversation when the probationary period expires.
Article 45 The working hours of party and government leadership positions shall be calculated in accordance with the following times:
(1) If the post is decided by the party committee (party group), it shall be calculated from the date when the party committee (party group) decides;
第五十五条实行党政领导干部辞职制度。 Resignations include resignation on the job, voluntary resignation, blame resignation, and order resignation.
Chapter XII Supplementary Provisions
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
As of June, 9.549 billion yuan of new tax reductions in Guizhou Province have strengthened the vitality of enterprises
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the examinees of the illegal science majors are desperately trying to reform the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what grounds?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China in Guiyang
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about the advantages of Guizhou
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral heights cannot tolerate apostasy and abandonment (bells)-seeing beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "fly themselves"? Impossible, not in this life