Guizhou video | 2 minutes to take you to the first train of Guigui high-speed rail
来源：贵阳网 Release time: 2019-12-16 17: 26Source : Guiyang
Guiyang Net News At 6:58 on December 16, with the first C6041 train leaving from Chengdu East Station, the Chengdu- Guizhou high-speed railway was officially opened to traffic!
The Chenggui high-speed rail is 648 kilometers in length, with a design speed of 250 kilometers per hour. It started in Chengdu, Sichuan, and passed through Meishan, Leshan, Yibin, Yunnan Weixin, and Guizhou Bijie, and finally to Guiyang. Among them, the Chengdu to Leshan section was opened for operation at the end of 2014, and the Leshan to Yibin section was opened for operation in June this year. The opening of the 372-km section from Yibin to Guiyang this time includes 11 stations in Yibin West, Changning, Xingwen, Yunnan Weixin, Zhenxiong, Bizhou, Dafang, Qianxi, Qingzhen West, Baiyun North, and Guiyang East.
The Chenggui high-speed railway is also an important part of the Lanzhou (Xining) to Guangzhou channel of China's "eight vertical and eight horizontal" high-speed railway network. The line connects the West Chengdu High Speed Rail and Chengdu-Chongqing High Speed Rail at the Chengdu hub, and connects the Guiguang High Speed Rail and Shanghai-Kunming High Speed Rail at the Guiyang hub. The areas along Yibin in the south of Sichuan, Zhaotong in the north of Yunnan, and Bijie in the west of Guizhou have ended the history of no high-speed rail and achieved Chengdu The high-speed rail interconnection with the two major passenger transportation centers in southwest Guiyang has improved the structure of the high-speed railway network in the western part of China, and formed a rapid passenger transportation channel from Sichuan, Chongqing and Guizhou to the developed coastal areas such as the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta.
Editor-in-chief: Li Yixuan
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
As of June, 9.549 billion yuan of new tax reductions in Guizhou Province have strengthened the vitality of enterprises
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the examinees of the illegal science majors are desperately trying to reform the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what grounds?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China in Guiyang
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about the advantages of Guizhou
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral heights cannot tolerate apostasy and abandonment (bells)-seeing beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "fly themselves"? Impossible, not in this life