pk10前五技巧定位胆

Three big data local standard projects in Guiyang Economic Development Zone receive subsidies

来源:贵阳网-贵阳日报 Release time: 2019-12-23 09:35 Source: Guiyang Network-Guiyang Daily

Guiyang.com. Recently, three big data projects in Guiyang Economic Development Zone that have been established have received subsidies from the Economic Development Zone for their local standard projects in Guizhou Province. The enterprise has received 108,000 yuan, which is 30% of the subsidy funds.

The three projects that were funded this time were Guizhou Anma Technology Co., Ltd.'s "Technical Requirements for Data Security Protection of Private Information Disaster Recovery Centers", Guizhou Guowei Xinan Technology Co., Ltd.'s "Cyberspace Comprehensive Shooting Range Technical Specifications" and Data Security Job Classification and Competency Standards. This funding subsidy is strictly implemented in accordance with the “Detailed Implementation Rules of the Guiyang Economic and Technological Development Zone Standardization Construction Incentive Policy” issued by the Economic Development Zone in April this year.

In recent years, the Economic Development Zone has been pursuing the basic and strategic role of standardization in increasing the competitiveness of enterprises, promoting the transformation of economic development methods, and modernizing government governance systems and capabilities in the spirit of continuously improving the standardization level of the entire region. Since the establishment of the "National Technology Standard Innovation Base (Guizhou Big Data) Guiyang Economic Development Zone Base", the Economic Development Zone has continued to combine its own advantages in the development of the big data industry, focusing on the general goal of the innovation base, focusing on big data open sharing and big data security. Innovative breakthroughs in other fields and led the establishment of the National Technical Standards Innovation Base (Guizhou Big Data) Big Data Security Professional Committee.

The Economic Development Zone has issued the "Detailed Implementation Rules for Guiyang Economic and Technological Development Zone Standardization Construction Incentive Policy", which will give 1 million, 500,000, 200,000, 10 to those who lead the formulation of international standards, national standards, industry standards, local standards, and group standards. Incentive funds of 10,000 yuan and 50,000 yuan will be used to incentivize technology achievements in the field of big data to be converted into international, national, industry, and local standards, up to 20%. The subsidy for the three big data projects approved this time is strictly implemented in accordance with the provisions of the “Detailed Rules”. The three big data standards approved for the project will be redeemed for 30% of the incentive amount. After the three projects are officially released and implemented, Cash the remaining 70%.

(Huang Yuyu, reporter from Guiyang Daily, Rong Media)

Editor-in-chief: Wang Dongwei

Essential Atlas
Video recommendation