Kaiyang accelerates development of tea industry with total output value exceeding 1.8 billion
来源：贵阳网-贵阳日报 Release time: 2019-12-26 11: 11Source : Guiyang Network-Guiyang Daily
The picture shows the Yunshan Chahai in Hefeng Township. (Profile picture)
On December 25, the reporter learned from the Kaiyang County Tea Industry Development Office that as of now, the county ’s tea plantation area has reached 173,300 mu, and the tea plantation area has been put into production of 152,900 mu. The tea output this year is 9,820 tons, and the total tea output value is expected Amounted to 1.811 billion yuan.
This year, Kaiyang County combined with industrial restructuring to complete the construction of nearly 1,200 acres of tea bases. Among them, 600 acres of fine tea trees such as "Baiye No. 1" were promoted, mainly distributed in Fengsan Town and Nanlong Township. In the field of tea processing and production, there are 2 new refined processing centers, 8 new processing enterprises and transformation processing enterprises, 7 new SC enterprises, and 7 companies are organized to carry out the green food application in 2019. In addition, 27 technical trainings on tea were organized and 1,150 person-times were organized throughout the year. Actively participated in various tea industry expositions and promotion meetings, and actively promoted the Kaiyang tea brand. (Li Chunming, reporter from Rong Media of Guiyang Daily)
Editor-in-chief: Li Pingping
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the candidates for the examinations in the illegal studies major desperately want to reform in the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what basis?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China in Guiyang
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about Guizhou's advantages
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral Heights Can't Tolerate Betrayal and Abandonment (Bell)-Seeing Beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "free-fly"? Impossible, not in this life
- "May 4th" Essay Collection Exhibition
- Attention to the "7 · 23" landslide in Guizhou Shuicheng
- Guizhou's 2019 Poverty Alleviation Campaign
- [Column] Guiyang City Poverty Alleviation "July 1" Commendation Conference
- National Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation Week 2019
- Coming to the Internet · Theoretical New Realm