Beijing-Zhanghai high-speed railway starts selling tickets for 350 kilometers per hour of autonomous driving trains
来源：央视新闻客户端 Release time: 2019-12-29 20: 56Source : CCTV News Client
The reporter learned from the National Railway Group that the Beijing-Zhangjiakou high-speed railway will be officially opened tomorrow (30th). The Olympic branch line Chongli Railway will be completed and put into operation at the same time. The first Beijing-Zhanghai high-speed train will start at 8:30 tomorrow morning. At 18:00 on the 28th, Beijing-Zhanghai high-speed rail tickets will be on sale.
The Beijing-Zhangzhou high-speed railway is an important part of the "eight vertical and eight horizontal" high-speed railway network in China's "Medium and Long-term Railway Network Planning" from Beijing to Lanzhou. The Beijing-Zhangzhou high-speed railway leads from Beijing North Station, with a total length of 174 kilometers and a maximum design speed of 350 kilometers per hour. At the Xiahuayuan Station, the Olympic branch line Chongli Railway is divided.
After the operation, the fastest running time from Beijing North Station to Prince Edward City is 1 hour and 04 minutes, and the fastest running time from Zhangjiakou to Beijing will be reduced from the current 3 hours and 7 minutes to 47 minutes.
Beijing-Zhangzhou High-speed Rail Intelligent Train: Easy Driving with Autonomous Driving
The Beijing-Zhang high-speed train is an intelligent Fuxing EMU train. Compared with ordinary high-speed trains, what are the differences between intelligent trains?
The Beijing-Zhangzhou high-speed railway intelligent train is divided into two versions, the standard version and the Olympic version. As an upgraded version of the Fuxing EMU, the standard version of the train has added intelligent modules to minimize the labor intensity of the driver. Departure automatically, run automatically in the interval, stop automatically at the station, automatically open the door when parking, door and platform linkage. For passengers, intelligent systems can also bring more convenience.
Zhang Bo, deputy director of the Locomotive and Rolling Stock Research Institute of China Academy of Railway Sciences: For example, before we prepare to get on the bus from the outside, you can see which side of the car the seat number is so that you can find the nearest location to get on the car. The light adjustment in the car also realizes intelligent control. For example, when entering a tunnel, the lights can be adjusted automatically when there is no one, so that passengers can feel more comfortable.
Thousands of sensors are installed on the body of the intelligent train, just like carrying a doctor on board, to perform a physical examination at any time to ensure safe operation. The train power supply system also adopted the wheel-rail robot inspection for the first time, breaking the limitations of previous manual inspections.
Wang Guangdong, Chief Engineer of Beijing-Zhangzhou High-speed Rail Electrification Project of China Railway Electrification Bureau: The highest voltage of high-speed trains is 220,000 volts. Manual inspection is not allowed to approach. Inspection robots can perform an online monitoring of the equipment through fixed tracks, including video surveillance. , Infrared temperature measurement and noise and gas monitoring, and can automatically analyze, upload in time, remove faults, and ensure high-speed rail operation safety.
Olympic version of the intelligent train, the interior of the compartment can be seen everywhere Olympic elements, at the junction of the compartment, specially designed ski equipment storage, passengers can scan the QR code to access the skis; after the official operation, the intelligent train will also install mobile news The center is convenient for Chinese and foreign reporters to report on the Winter Olympics. Passengers can sit on the train and watch live Olympic programs at any time. (CCTV reporter Zheng Liankai)
(Edit Shan Hongxin)
Chief Editor: Hu Chuanyu
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the candidates for the examinations in the illegal studies major desperately want to reform in the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what basis?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about Guizhou's advantages
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral Heights Can't Tolerate Betrayal and Abandonment (Bell)-Seeing Beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "free-fly"? Impossible, not in this life
- "May 4th" Essay Collection Exhibition
- Attention to the "7 · 23" landslide in Guizhou Shuicheng
- Guizhou's 2019 Poverty Alleviation Campaign
- [Column] Guiyang City Poverty Alleviation "July 1" Commendation Conference
- National Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation Week 2019
- Coming to the Internet · Theoretical New Realm