Reconstruction of toll stations on Guiyang-Qingzhen section of Guihuang Highway
来源：贵阳网—贵阳日报 Release time: 2019-12-30 09:50 Source: Guiyang Network-Guiyang Daily
Guiyang Net News On December 29, the Municipal Communications Commission, the Municipal Public Security Traffic Management Bureau and other departments jointly held a press conference on the toll collection of the Guiyang-Qingzhen section of the Guihuang Highway and the traffic control related issues during the toll station reconstruction.
From January 1, 2020, the section of the toll station on the Guihua Highway Jinhua Toll Station to the Qingzhen A Toll Station (Miaoershan) has stopped collecting vehicle tolls, and the entire section of the vehicle is free of charge. In order to close the toll system of the expressway network, the five toll stations along the Guihuang Highway will be reconstructed from January 1 to June 30, 2020. Among them, 3 toll stations in Qingzhen A, Lindong and Dongmen Bridge were cancelled, and 2 toll stations in Jinhua and Miaoershan were renovated.
During the construction period, all turning ramps of the Guihuang Highway and Huancheng Expressway Interchange (Jinhua Interchange) are forbidden from passing vehicles; the Guihuang Highway is forbidden from passing in both directions from the Hu-Kun Expressway connection section (Miaoershan section).
Vehicles to and from Lindong Toll Station and Guihuang Highway from Huancheng Expressway will be changed to Guiyang West Toll Station, Beijing West Road, Binyang Avenue, and Fenjin Road; vehicles to and from Huancheng Expressway from Qingzhen to Qingzhen East Toll Station and Hu-Kun Expressway enter and exit; vehicles from Anshun to and from the Guihuang Highway will be changed in and out of Qingzhen E Toll Station and Donghu Road.
(Dai Xiaolong, Li Qiang, reporter from Rong Media of Guiyang Daily)
Editor-in-chief: Li Yixuan
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
As of June, 9.549 billion yuan of new tax reductions in Guizhou Province have strengthened the vitality of enterprises
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the examinees of the illegal science majors are desperately trying to reform the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what grounds?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China in Guiyang
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about the advantages of Guizhou
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral heights cannot tolerate apostasy and abandonment (bells)-seeing beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "fly themselves"? Impossible, not in this life