"Dream on the Sea" Shapes Group Portraits of Returnees
来源：人民网 Release time: 2019-12-30 09: 54Source : People's Network
The TV series "Dream Across the Sea", which reflects the reality of international students returning to start their own businesses, is currently on the air. From the perspective of young students returning home and starting a business, the play eulogizes a group of dream-hunters who return home to start a business, serve the motherland, and chase the Chinese dream. Dream "together.
As a realistic work focusing on social development and changes in the times, "Dream Across the Sea" actively explores and expresses real life. By telling the story of the struggle of four Chinese students studying and starting a business, the small history of personal struggle and entrepreneurship is implanted. The great history of China's economic and social development is reflected in the ups and downs of the plot story and the distinctive texture of the times. The play is divided into three scenes based on the time axis. It has been interpreted from the mid-1980s to the present, spanning 30 years of great changes in China's economic and social reforms. It takes the personal growth story of returnee entrepreneurs as the epitome, and presents a comprehensive view of contemporary China. The tide of social change has resonated with a generation.
In order to make the plot close to reality and truly show the spirit of international students returning to start a business, the creative team has repeatedly visited Suzhou Industrial Park in Jiangsu, Taizhou (China) Medical City and other places, interviewed relevant department leaders and returnee entrepreneurs to learn about the state's support for entrepreneurship policies and The vivid cases of medical talents returning to start their own businesses have accumulated rich and lively realistic materials.
The multi-dimensional observation of the era gives the script a solid story and a solid character. The group of people studying abroad, represented by Zhao Xiaoqing and Xiao Zhan in the early days of the reform and opening up, rose up and down in the gap between ideal and reality, and witnessed the struggle and confusion of the international student group. After returning to China, they continued to seek and work hard. In the fields of medicine, computer, finance and other fields, it sang a moving praise of innovation and entrepreneurship, and realized its own growth and transformation. From being attracted abroad by the superior material conditions and lifestyles of foreign countries in the early 1990s to returning home because of the calling of dreams, the story of the characters in the play has always been closely linked to China's rapid development and change.
It is precisely because the fighters at different time nodes and innovation sections relayed each other and showed their abilities, that has created the leap-forward development in the 70 years since the founding of New China. The group portrait of returning entrepreneurs created in "Dream on the Sea" is also a group portrait of ordinary dream chasers in the journey of realizing the Chinese dream. Through the comparison of "over the sea" and "over the sea", the TV drama deeply reflects the profound changes in Chinese society since the reform and opening up, especially since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China. The earth is a stage of struggle full of hope and dream. This is exactly the meaning of the title "Dream is on the sea side".
Editor-in-chief: Yang Bowen
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the candidates for the examinations in the illegal studies major desperately want to reform in the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what basis?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China in Guiyang
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about Guizhou's advantages
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral Heights Can't Tolerate Betrayal and Abandonment (Bell)-Seeing Beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "free-fly"? Impossible, not in this life
- "May 4th" Essay Collection Exhibition
- Attention to the "7 · 23" landslide in Guizhou Shuicheng
- Guizhou's 2019 Poverty Alleviation Campaign
- [Column] Guiyang City Poverty Alleviation "July 1" Commendation Conference
- National Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation Week 2019
- Coming to the Internet · Theoretical New Realm