British government accidentally leaked thousands of stream address experts: remedy is difficult to reach the sky
来源：新华网 Release time: 2019-12-30 10: 34Source : Xinhuanet
The British government accidentally leaked the addresses of more than 1,000 dignitaries and celebrities online, including music star Elton John and Oscar film director Sam Mendes. The British Cabinet Office apologized on December 28 and set about remedies.
[Trouble: "I can't believe my eyes"]
The British government publishes a list of awards twice a year, usually once in the middle of the year and once at the end of the year, in recognition of outstanding officials, law enforcement officers, sports and performing arts professionals, community workers, etc.
Surprisingly, the list of awards published online by the Cabinet Office of the United Kingdom late at night on the 27th not only included the names of the people, but also included the home and office addresses of the winners, and set the list to Downloadable files.
The list includes more than 1,000 people, such as music superstar Elton John, Oscar-winning director Sam Mendes, and Oscar-winning film "Twelve Years of Slavery" director Steve Mac Quinn, as well as dozens of officials in the Department of Defense and the Counter-Terrorism Unit.
After downloading the list, a British woman immediately noticed something was wrong. She told the British Guardian: "I can hardly believe my eyes. I thought they had done the same before, but when I checked the list in previous years, they did not contain such (home address) information at all. I realized that they must have committed A catastrophic mistake! "
[Everything to do: "It's never possible for everyone to move"]
The British Cabinet Office urgently removed the list from the Internet in the early morning of December 28. However, the list has been "baked" for more than an hour, and it is unclear how many people have downloaded it.
The Cabinet Office issued an apology statement: "We apologize to all affected people and are investigating the cause of the incident. We have reported this to the Information Supervision Bureau and have started to contact all affected people directly."
Data security expert Ravi Naike is concerned that the data breach could "have a catastrophic effect."
"Once the data is leaked, it will be difficult to 'recover the bottle' again. This is sensitive information that will spread like a virus, and it will be difficult to remedy it," said Naike. Poses a security risk. "
Naike calls on the government to take remedial measures as much as possible, but acknowledges that "it is never possible for everyone to move."
Under British law, disclosure of information may face penalties such as fines. Britain's Information Regulatory Authority is committed to investigate the case thoroughly. (Yang Shuyi)
Editor-in-Chief: Zhu Yongzhang
The theme art exhibition celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the reform and opening up was exhibited at the Guizhou Art Museum ...
After sending off the last snow of 2018, in the early morning of January 5, Jingnan Town, Xingyi City ...
Typhoon "Lichma" of this year is expected to be in central and northern Zhejiang during the day on August 10 ...
From the early morning to the morning of August 9th, Chishui City encountered a large range of heavy rain and local precipitation ...
As of June, 9.549 billion yuan of new tax reductions in Guizhou Province have strengthened the vitality of enterprises
The reporter recently learned from the press conference held by the Guizhou Provincial Taxation Bureau that as of 6 ...
According to reports, this community is one of the 15 new civic residential areas of Xingyi City for poverty alleviation and relocation ...
On the morning of the 9th, urban news reporters learned from the Organizing Committee of the Weekend of Intangible Heritage that on August 10 ...
Northeast Normal University China Rural Education Development Institute released the "China ...
Almost all the examinees of the illegal science majors are desperately trying to reform the examinations ...
- New Golden Triangle of Chinese Green Tea: Guizhou! On what grounds?
- Chen Yan went to Beijing to meet with Jin Nuo, party secretary of Renmin University of China
- Guiyang's best air quality last year
- Display art boutique provides aesthetic education service
- Sun Clouds Meet
- [News] The 5th Plenary Session of the 10th Guiyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China in Guiyang
- [Illustrated] Civilization Guiyang is beautiful because of you
- Guiyang City's off-campus training institutions rectify ten districts, cities and counties
- Big coffee talks about Guizhou ① | Ren Zhengfei talks about the advantages of Guizhou
- Implementation of Xinjiang Tianshan Wild Fruit Forest Protection Project
- Xin Shiping: US abuse of "national security" is bound to fall into isolation
- Abandoning the "Fear of Beauty and Worship of Beauty" (People's Forum)
- Moral heights cannot tolerate apostasy and abandonment (bells)-seeing beauty
- epic! A long picture to see the Long March!
- Dadu Riverside Industrial Development
- Rails want to "fly themselves"? Impossible, not in this life